Well I don’t think I got as much work done as I would have liked to, but I did get some important features in place nonetheless:
- Added support for Twitter logins and registrations. Took a lot longer than it should have.
- Added support for Facebook logins and registrations.
- Created a Facebook page.
- Created a Facebook group.
- Uploaded some essential plugins and left them deactivated in preparation for the new theme.
- Corrected some forum permissions.
- Started work on the server directory, playing with some XThreads tutorials, and I think I’ve decided on which one to go with.
Next up is finishing the server directory, which will have a submissions forum which will handle server submissions for staff approval, after which the threads will be moved to the main forum to hold them.
There’s not much more I can do until we get our uber awesome theme, but I can add global templates for some features, like a blog. I’ve left many of the plugins that make template edits deactivated until I get the theme.
I’ve also started following random people who show up under the results for “minecraft”, in an attempt to gain follow-backs. Speaking of which, MineBoard’s Twitter account has 5 followers already, 3 if you exclude myself and the ECC account.